|Payroll training | Payroll online training
Certified Payroll Administrator
Among all the internal responsibilities of U.S. businesses, perhaps none is subject to as many governmental regulations and requirements as payroll.
Now you can get trained on these requirements, plus enhance your skills with our "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation.
Our Certified Payroll Administrator training course covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
The training includes numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements while testing your comprehension and application of the learned material!
Being self-paced, the courses also allow you to earn at your own pace without time out of the office!
Besides great training, you also receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
- 32 hours toward your PHR / SPHR re-certification requirements
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training can customize this course. Please click here for details or call us at 678-366-3959
Who Should Use The Certified Payroll Administrator Program?
The program is for payroll professionals who must deal on a daily basis with wage and hour, garnishment, travel, expense, cafeteria plan, retirement plan, fringe benefit, PTO, and numerous other benefits and compliance issues.
|Certifications / CE Credits / Awards
"Certified Payroll Administrator"
|Earn eight hours of PHR/SPHR re-certification credits
||Recipient Of The ASTD
"Excellence In Design" Award
HRcertification.com delivers complete payroll courses providing payroll training, payroll staff training, and payroll certification. These payroll courses are delivered via online CBT (Computer Based Training) for the
best payroll elearning experience.
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program