The OSHA Training & Certification Program
The Occupational Health & Safety Act (OSHA) has various and multiple requirements for workplace safety and reporting accidents.
Our OSHA Training & Certification Program provides the specifics you need to administer these important rules by taking you through the basics of OSHA's legal and reporting requirements and by providing detailed information on each requirement.
The Program contains numerous tips, examples, and quizzes to facilitate learning, and includes a "Bookmark" feature that allows you to proceed through the Program at your own pace and return to the exact spot where you left off when you last exited the
program. You also have the ability to return to previously-read material.
The OSHA Training & Certification Program also includes sample forms with directions for completing, sample response letters, a self-inspection checklist, and a test for those who wish to earn a Certified OSHA Administrator designation.
This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits.
By taking this course, you will learn:
- How OSHA Works
- The various Safety regulations
- How to recognize an "OSHA" event - and what you are required to do
- Steps for reporting and recording on-the-job mishaps, injuries, incidents, and catastrophes
- Best practices for completing the 300, 301, and other OSHA-required forms
- Common - and avoidable - citations
- OSHA's citation system - what it is and how it works
- Proper ways to handle - and respond to - OSHA inspections and citations
- Defenses To OSHA citations
- How to contest an OSHA citation
- Other Legal Issues
- Recordkeeping requirements