|Required Minimum Distributions Training | RMD Training Course
The Required Minimum Distributions Program
This course provides an overview of the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) rules under IRC section 401(a)(9) as they apply to defined benefit plans.
The Program's easy-to-learn design has numerous tips, examples, and procedural recommendations that are interspersed with interactive Q and A sessions so that you are confident that you are learning and in where your strengths and weaknesses
lie. And it's "Bookmark" feature also lets you learn at your own pace, and gives you the ability to review previously completed material.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to determine:
- The Required Beginning Date (RBD) for defined benefit plans
- How to calculate first year payments for Lifetime RMDs
- How to calculate death RMDs
- Who, if anyone, is a "designated beneficiary" for purposes of death benefits
- How benefits must be paid if a participant dies before RMDs begin
- How benefits must be paid if a participant dies after RMDs begin
- Whether an annuity payment satisfies the RMD rules
- Whether a "period certain" under an annuity satisfies the RMD rules
- When Defined Benefit plan distributions are eligible rollover distributions
- What portion of a lump sum distribution should be treated as an eligible rollover distribution
- When an actuarial increase to a participant's benefits is required because of the participant's retirement date
- When benefit payments must be adjusted because of additional accruals or vesting that occurs after distributions begin
- How the RMD rules apply when a Qualified Domestic Relations Order applies to a participant's benefits
Benefits Of Our Training Courses
In addition to excellent training, each student - and his or her manager - can see any incorrectly answered exam questions, so these courses also are great for Third Party Administrators, Benefit Department Managers, or CFOs who seek satisfaction knowing that their
administrators are properly trained and up to date on all required compliance issues! We even offer a "Certified TPA Program" for Third Party Administrators!
Additional benefits include:
So what are you waiting for? Order today!
- Standardized training from a trusted third-party allows you to provide consistent training to your employees
- Time and cost savings from having to train your staff internally
- Free Management Interface that lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions, which is great for remedial training!
- Employee recognition through "Certified Administrator" certificates
|Certifications / CE Credits / Awards
"Required Minimum Distribution
Rules" Training Certificate
|Earn two hours of PHR/SPHR re-certification credits
||Recipient Of The ASTD
"Excellence In Design" Award
Required Minimum Distributions Training: Ordering Options
Your Required Minimum Distributions Training & Certification Program costs only $399 for a single user. We also offer discounts for
purchasing training for multiple employees or administrators.
HRcertification.com provides Required Minimum Distributions training for how to distribute Required Minimum Distributions. Our training program includes Required Minimum Distributions procedures, as well as
tips for preventing distribution problems.
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program